In Diablo 3, reforging is a quick way to gain legendary items.
This article will show you everything you need to know about reforging a weapon property in Diablo 3. Read on.
Also Read: How to Add Diablo 3 to Steam?
How To Reforge A Weapon Property To A Socket At The Mystic?
To reforge a weapon property on Diablo 3, follow the instructions below.
- First, make sure there isn’t a level requirement. After ensuring this, forge the lowest level rare item that meets the requirements for enchantment.
- Next, check all the listed properties in the enchantment window with Myriam and view the possible replacements. Select the property with the fewest possible value and includes the socket you are looking for. Doing this maximizes your chances to get the socket in the fewest tries.
- Finally, enchant low-level items if you can get away with it.
Try to limit the number of tries per item to just a handful. If you can’t get what you want with a ‘junk’ weapon, get rid of it and start the process over again with a new weapon.
What is the Mystic in Diablo 3?
The Mystic is a crafter available to the Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls expansion users. It performs two functions; enchantment and transmogrification.
Enchantment is a feature in Diablo 3 that allows you to modify a magic attribute by replacing it with something more interesting for you.
On the other hand, Transmogrification allows you to change the appearance of your weapons or armors so that they resemble other items you’ve previously looted. This is especially useful if you like the appearance of a set of armor.
Also Read: How to Reach Greater Rift Level 20?
How To Transmogrify Items In Diablo 3
Each time you loot a new Legendary or Set item, it is added to your Transmogrification options menu.
To transmogrify or change the appearance of your item, use the following steps;
- Visit the Mystic.
- Select Transmogrify from the menu.
- Next, select the item you want to change, then browse through all your previously unlocked cosmetic options.
- Complete the transmogrification by paying a gold fee.
Who is the Mystic?
Myriam is the Mystic in Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. Players can reroll any one affix on a rare or legendary item with her, and she offers the Transmogrification system.
How to Unlock the Mystic
Myriam can be unlocked by completing the Act 5 quest – Souls of the Dead. Afterward, you’ll be able to interact with her back at the Survivor’s Enclave.
After you have unlocked the Mystic, she’ll have her own spot in every earlier Act.
Also Read: How to Open Leaderboards Diablo 3?
Enchanting Items in Diablo 3
Before taking an item to Myriam, it is important to note a few limitations of the enchanting system.
- Once you enchant an item in Diablo 3, it becomes soulbound and you can no longer trade it with another character.
- You are limited in what you can substitute an unwanted stat with.
- In Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls, you can only choose one stat to swap out. Once you have made a selection, you cannot change your mind.
- Changing a stat will cost you both money and crafting items once you have chosen the stat you do not intend to use.
After making payments, you’ll be presented with a series of replacements to choose from.
Can I add a socket to a weapon in Diablo 3?
Yes, you can add a socket to an item in Diablo 3. All you need to do is to get a consumable item known as Ramaladni’s Gift. This will add a socket to a weapon that doesn’t have one.
On Diablo 3, only armors and weapons can be reforged, and any weapon can serve the purpose – legendary or not. You can even craft a cheap yellow level 70 weapon at the blacksmith to get started with the reforging process or take something you gambled at Kadala or something a mob dropped.
To reforge a weapon property to a socket in Diablo 3, go to the Mystic with the weapon you want to reforge, view the possible replacement options then select enchant.
Maria Beklavac is a passionate Gamer, Marketer & Journalist with over seven years of experience in the Gaming and Technology Industry. Maria has a lot of hobbies, but gaming has always been her favorite one, and that’s why she’s decided to create GameTaco. On GameTaco, you’ll find tons of problem-solving tips from many different video games!