It’s easy to get lost in MapleStory’s vast world without knowing where you’re going or what’s going on. To get Commerci to return to her normal state, players need to talk to her. The quest requires the player to go to Exchange Road in Garrison Town and put some items in a box that the man is holding.
After this is done, Commerci will now resume her normal business, with the old boss of the merchant shop becoming a new character. She will be able to give you items from the first step. After that, go to Exchange Road in Garrison Town to complete the quest
Please select one and then go to the area for that quest; once completed, it is mandatory to do the quests until you are done. This way, players will get the experience needed and maybe even a few Black Mage relics. Riding is the fun part of the quests. Players are able to speed up their horses through the world and not get slowed down when they stop. Commerci will need to go to the horse stable and talk to the owner.
- Use an Event To get Commerci back as an NPC (from the CBT3 server): The players need to complete the Unbound Prison event. Commerci will reappear once the event ends. Her quest will have the player go to the Sewers to talk to the Merchant Wizard.
- Use an Update To get back as a proper NPC (from the Live-Legal server): The quest which needs to be completed is the New Seasonal Storm Wizard Castle. Commerci will appear from a chest that will spawn a green goblin wearing a green cloak. This has to be found to access her shop.
- Use the Blimp and Gunship Missions: To get back as a Dual-wielding class, players have to finish the following missions:
Quick Gunship Mission: Capture the first boss or “Odd Job.” The player will also get to level 1 Gunship.
Super Gunship Mission: Capture the final boss of “Odd Job”.
Tips and Tricks
Players can pick the keyboard/mouse control in Adventure Mode or real-time combat.
Go to the Terminal at any time and talk to an NPC to receive a Scroll of Relocation.
Visit the Barista in Castle Peris to get a guaranteed Item. You can buy skill books at the Gifts Vendor.
- Buy a Pendant of Lucky Purse to increase your chances of receiving items.
- Play Epic Flasks on Tension Flasks.
- The Boss Guild Challenge in Port Peris is a very hard and difficult task. In order to do it, players will have to kill at least six bosses, and 3 of the kills must be consecutive. Stalzire, Obaotus, Oda and Glabrezu.
- You can find five different Glittering Treasures in the game.
MapleStory always has new content. One of the best ways to see what’s going on is by heading to the MapleStory site and downloading the In-game News App. Every time a new story is released, you’ll get a notification.