Dragon Quest Builders is a spin-off series that has given the Dragon Quest series a more modern sandbox feel. As a result, it has spawned many different crafting recipes and even introduced a culinary element to the franchise. Here are a few of the most unique Dragon Quest Builders 2 food recipes. These delectable recipes can be made by combining a few ingredients and following a few simple steps! Let’s take a look at some of the best food recipes available in the game.
The most recent Dragon Quest Builders iteration has given players even more options for in-game cooking and meal preparation. However, the game’s recipes can be a little ambiguous. On the game’s wikis, there hasn’t been much discussion of crafting and cooking. Fortunately, we’ve compiled a list of some of the game’s meals and required ingredients.
As the months passed, more and more recipes appeared in Dragon Quest Builders 2. After all, it’s a massive, open-ended game. As a result, several new recipes have been added to our recipe collection. Have fun preparing these dishes in your virtual kitchens and cookeries.
Virtual creatures, like humans, have emotions. If the thought of slaughtering some poor, defenseless animals does not appeal to you, perhaps these recipes will. Give the characters the nutritious meals they deserve.
- Salad – Cabbage, Tomato
- Buttered Toast – Grain and Butter
- Cactus Cutlet – Cactus Steak
- A jacket potato is a type of potato.
- Fries made with oil and a potato
- Corn on the cob – Corn on the cob
- Butterbeans boiled – Butterbeans
- Spaghetti with Vegetables and Grains
- Risotto with Cheesy Risotto – Cheese, Grain, and Butter
- Porridge made with water, wheat, and a leek
- Egg Fried – Egg
Savory Main Courses
For many of us, for better or worse, a salad simply does not suffice. To truly feel satisfied, some protein is required. Give those Dragon Quest Builders 2 characters what they want with steaks and other foods.
- Salad with Seafood – Fishery, Vegetables, and Crabby Croquette – Crab, Grains, and Milk
- Burger – A Vegetable, Meat, and Grain Combination
- Cheeseburger – Made with cheese, meat, and grain.
- Stick of Fish –
- Stir-Fry – A Vegetable and Meat Stir-Fry
- Soldiers Stew – A Vegetable, Meat, and Water Combination
- Meat – Seared Steak
- Meat, Chilli Pepper, Seared Steak
- Meat and oil schnitzel
- Meat and Fungus – Turf N Truff
- Manky Meat – Slimy Steak
- Manky Meat and Vile Vines Chop Gooey
- Vile Vines, Manky Meat, and Frogstool on the Goregasbord
Beware, those with a sweet tooth. These are some of the most delectable sugar-filled treats in Dragon Quest Builders 2. Save these for a guilty pleasure, or just eat them on their own. It’s your turn!
- Fruity Tart – Sugar Cane, Grain, and Fruit
- Pancake (Wheat and Egg)
- Sugar Cane Sweeties
- Plumberry with a Flame Grill – Plumberry with a Flame Grill – Plumberry with a Flame Grill –
- Grain, Sugar Cane, and Butterbeans Sponge Cake
- Grain and Pumpkin Pie
- Grain and Milk Rice Pudding
- Grain and Sugar Cane Gingerbread
- Flambe – Flambe – Flambe – Flambe – Fla
- Pie with Grain and Fruit
- Strawberry, Sugar Cane, and Grain Hearty Cream Cake
There must be something to wash down all of those delectable dishes. It will be listed here whether it is a fermented malt beverage or a simple glass of milk.
- Fruit Diggers Jigger
- Some Coffee Beans – Black Coffee
- Prickly Pop – A Cask of Prickly Peaches
- Use a pot on a cow to get milk.
- Milk on a Bonfire – Hot Milk
- A Savory Smoothie with Vegetables
These are some random items that can be found in almost any old kitchen. It’s on this list if it’s in the pantry. Fill up your pantry with these!
- Butter – Milk – Oil
- Butterbean Butter – Cask Butterbean
- Cheddar – Cask Milk
- Grain bread
Players only need to take their ingredients to a nearby bonfire to cook the food recipes listed above. To make the drinks, follow the same steps as before, but this time use a cask instead of a fire. Of course, these are only a few of the numerous food options available in the game. As the game progresses, more Dragon Quest Builders 2 food recipes will be added.
A bunch of Fish Sticks is produced when many fish are battered or breaded and tossed into a basket of boiling hot oil. Fish Sticks have a Defense-boosting effect that grows stronger as more ingredients are added.
- 1 Fish – Restores 25 Hunger and grants a Defense Up effect.
- Fine Fish Stick: 2 Fish – Heals 5 HP and grants Defense Up.
- Finest Fish Stick: 3 Fish – Restores 40 Hunger and grants Defense Up.
- Stir Fry
Toss a couple of hunks of meat and a few veggies into a pan with hot oil, then stir, stir, stir, and your Stir-Fry is ready. Stir-fry should be cooked in a Fiery Frying Pan or a Brick Barbecue. It provides an effect that increases Attack, which improves as more ingredients are added.
- 1 Vegetable and 1 Meat Stir-Fry – Restores 30 Hunger
- Superior Stir-Fry: 2 Vegetables and 1 Meat – Restores 35 Hunger and grants Attack Up.
- Spectacular Stir-Fry: 3 Vegetables and 2 slices of meat – Restores 45 Hunger and provides an Attack Up effect.