Warzone is a battle royals game that Raven Software developed. The game is heavily connected to Call of Duty: Black Ops Code War and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. It is available on PlayStation 4 and 5. The Call of Duty: Warzone is free for everyone to play as cosmetic microtransactions support it. Players don’t have to spend money to finish or win matches.
In this write-up, we will share two ways you can gift bundles in Warzone. It doesn’t matter if you are using the Warzone Companion App or Playing on your PC, PS4, or PS4. If you are ready, let’s look at the ways to gift bundles to friends on Warzone.
Also Read: Best Operator Skins in Warzone
How to Gift bundle using Companion App
You can use the Call of Duty Companion App to gift bundle as you play. Let’s look at the process of doing that.
- First, download the Call of Duty Companion app from the Android or IOs playstore. You have to select the particular playstore that suits your phone model.
- Select the particular bundle you want from the app and hit “Gift.”
- On the dropdown menu, scroll to the friend you want to gift the item
- Select Gift and Buy to buy the bundle for the friend you choose
- Once completed, you will see a message pop up, indicating that you have completed the purchase.
How to Gift Bundle Using PC or PS4 in Warzone
Besides using the companion app, you can also gift bundle if you are playing Warzone with your PC, PS4, or PS4. Let’s do a walkthrough of the process of gifting bundles.
- The first step is to open your warzone game, whether on PC, PS4, or PS5.
- Go to the game’s store tab and locate the bundle you want to gift to someone.
- On the bundle, you will see two options. For those using PC, you can use the R button and X button to buy and gift bundles respectively.
- If you haven’t activated the two-factor authentication, you will receive a message when you press the X button to activate it.
- However, if you have already activated the two-factor authentication, you will receive a message that will explain things about the ability.
- You have to click on the continue option to move further since it is not a critical message.
- The message will indicate that you can gift both battle and bundles to friends.
- Secondly, your friends will receive a message during the game once you gift them a bundle. Furthermore, they will get the bundle immediately you gift them.
- Lastly, you see a limitation message of the gift, which indicates that you can only gift your friends three bundles every day.
- You will see a list appear towards the screen left side. You have to select the friend you want to gift the bundle. With this, you have completely gifted your friends the bundle of your choice.
Also Read: How to Fix Warzone Wins Not Counting?
When it comes to gifting bundles in Warzone, it is a straightforward process that anyone can undertake. You can gift battle passes or bundles to friends as you play Warzone. The gift bundle is a new feature that comes with the updated version of the Call of Duty game.
Have you played the Call of Duty: Warzone game? What was your experience when gifting a bundle or battle pass to your friends? If you discovered a new way of doing this, we do love to hear from you.
The Call of Duty game is a popular game that is making tremendous waves. We only anticipate that more updates will be included in the future.
Hello everyone! My name is Kyle, and I’ve been a passionate gamer for 15 years. I enjoy playing video games such as League of Legends, Stellaris, and Cities: Skylines in my free time. I created this blog with one purpose, and that purpose is: to help you out. Whether you’re stuck on a quest in Black Desert Online or you simply don’t know what to build on Lucian in League of Legends, don’t worry because I’ve got you covered.