Pluto is one of the planets of the Solar System. It is extremely cold, and its size is too small. Any organic tissue supporting life can never survive such a climate. However, the merchant of Warframes seeks such an opportunity.
They travel to places where no ordinary people dare to travel. Pluto is such a short-sized planet that it is also called a Dwarf planet. The factions who control the whole system over there are Corpus.
Pluto became convenient when Pluto defeated Saturn in its mission or when Pluto defeated the Specter in Pluto Junction. The next target of the Pluto Assassination Junction is to capture and defeat Ambulas. Ambulas is located in the mission node Hades, where it can find the blueprints of Trinity Warframe, and also that place has a higher chance to drop the rare loot of Morphics.
To get to Pluto in Warframe, you need to complete the required missions on Saturn, which will unlock the Pluto Junction on that planet. After completing the Junction tasks, you can access Pluto and its missions. It’s important to note that Pluto is a higher-level planet, so players should be prepared with well-leveled Warframes and weapons to handle the challenges ahead.
Missions of Pluto
Several missions on Pluto can be played, and the player can earn heavy loot and resources to improve Warframe and Weapons. It has many different missions, but we will discuss only a few. These are:
- Hydra mission. Its level is around 30 – 34. It is a capturing type of mission.
- Hade’s mission. Its level is around 35 – 45. It is an assassination type of mission.
- Regna mission. Its level is around 34 – 38. It is a rescuing type of mission.
- Cerberus mission. Its level is around 30 – 40. It is an intercepting type of mission.
- Cypress mission. Its level is around 34 – 38. It is a sabotage type of mission.
Also read: Is Stardew Valley Worth the Hype?
The name of Pluto is derived from the Roman Gods of the Underworld; therefore, the name of missions and places are also named from Roman and Greek Mythology. For example:
- Charon is named one of the Greek underworld’s ferrymen. He carries the souls to the Underworld. Charon is also named as one of the moons of Pluto.
- The underworld’s gatekeeper’s name was Cerberus. He was the three-headed dog. One of the moons of Pluto is also Cerberus which was called Kerberos.
- One of the Roman and Greek strange creatures was named Hydra. It was such a weird creature that it would reproduce two heads instead of one if one head is cut off. One of the moons of Pluto is named Hydra.
That’s everything for this side of the game. We always appreciate your feedback. Please write your thoughts in the comment section!