Warframe always has a way of keeping its gamers busy and entertained. The Veil of the Revenant Warframe update just went live, and gamers are all excited about the new Warframe. I have been unavailable for some time, so I didn’t put up any information about the topic on this website.
My Opinion On The Frame
Revenant appears to be an updated version of the Nyx frame with a few different design abilities. However, when facing an opponent with strong armor, the 4th power grows stale quickly.
The Eidolons and the sentients found in Lua inspired the design of Revenant, a frame with a wide range of abilities.
- Enthrall – Using this ability on an opponent will turn an enemy into a friend.
- Mesmer Skin – This ability only reflects damage, and it seemed useless to me. It didn’t look tanky enough when I was using it at higher levels.
- Reave – This ability allows your tenno to dash through enemies to restore health and shields. Reave comes in handy when you are running out of health.
- Dance Macabre – I particularly love this ability. If you like crushing things, then you’ll find this skill interesting. When you cast this ability, your frame’s arms will shoot nine energy beams. These lasers cause quite a lot of damage and are great for clearing out large areas. As previously stated, the ability decreases as you go higher.
How To Get Revenant?
Rant: Plains of Eidolon just added yet another grind that no one requested for. That decision must have been single handedly made by Digital Extremes. Left for me, I would not play in this so-called open-world area at all.
You can’t begin the quest until you have Observer Rank 2 with Quills. To get Revenant;
- Select “Mask” from the Natak menu in Cetus. Proceed to Nakak and get the Mask for one Cetus Wisp.
- To begin the quest, you will have to put on the Mask you bought from Nakak.
- Once you have everything you need, proceed to the Plains at night and find the objective, exit after interacting with the item.
- When you return to Cetus, you’ll have to search for parts of Revenant. To do this, Use Konzu’s Bounty system to collect the parts.
- Visit your foundry and start assembling these parts from there. Note that Warframe requires you to build three parts. So always keep that in mind.
- After creating and collecting both parts of the frame, re-equip yourself with the “Mask of the Lost One” and head back to the POE to complete the mission.
- You’ll receive instructions from Nakak, and you’ll have to face a mini-boss at the end. The Revenant Blueprint is yours once you’ve defeated the mini-boss.
I couldn’t include screenshots because I passed through every stage of the quest in flow.
Best Revenant Build
Currently, I am testing a two-form build, and it is working fine for me. I’ve always used and followed the Brozime YouTube builds. In case you need assistance, you can check it out as well.
- Increase your efficiency by Streamlining and using Fleeting Expertise.
- Use Primed Continuity and Primed flow to increase your power duration and efficiency of the 4th. Use the flow to get more power so you can keep going.
- Use Vitality to increase the health pool.
- Use Intensify to improve the frame’s ability and strength.
- To keep my frames in top shape, I always utilize Arcane Guardian and Arcane Energize sets. I can attack anything in the game with confidence now that I have limitless energy and better armor.