Iridium Sprinkler is an instrument in Stardew Valley that has the use of watering around 24 tilled adjacent tiles (in an area of 5×5). After reaching farming level 9, you can make an iridium sprinkler in Stardew Valley. You can also get an iridium sprinkler at farming level 2 and farming level 6, but level 2 sprinkler can water 4 adjacent tiles every morning, and level 6 sprinkler can water 8 adjacent tiles every morning.
Among the three (3) sprinklers, the Iridium Sprinkler is one of the best sprinklers for watering tiles. You can either create it when you achieve Level 9 of Farming, or it can be purchased from Krobus for 10,000 pieces of Gold every week.
Remember, you can’t use this sprinkler to water the bowl of your pet or your garden pots.
The Layout Setup of Iridium Sprinkler
There are some great layouts that you can find on your internet. We’ll also attach the links to YouTube videos where you can find the best iridium sprinkler setups.
- Watch this Video to place a sprinkler: A Video Guide to help you place an Iridium Sprinkler
- Watch this video to learn sprinkler’s recipe: How to learn about Iridium Sprinkler Recipe
These videos will help you out in regards to the best Iridium Sprinkler layouts.
Also Read: Stardew Valley: Geologist or Miner?
Iridium Sprinkler Area
- Its range is 24 tiles.
- Its area is 5×5.
It has the capacity to water up to 24 adjoining tiles in an area of 5×5 each morning.
Iridium Sprinkler of Stardew Valley
No one wants a gift of an iridium sprinkler. The names of the persons in the game who don’t like iridium sprinkler as a reward are Willy, Wizard, Shane, Vincent, Sebastian, Pierre, Sam, Sandy, Robin, Pam, Penny, Linus, Maru, Lewis, Krobus, Marnie, Leah, Harvey, Alex, Kent, Clint, Abigail, Jodi, Haley, George, Jas, Gus, Evelyn, Emily, Elliot, Dwarf, Caroline, and Demetrius.
Also Read: Stardew Valley’s Fisher or Trapper
Different Types of Iridium Sprinkler of Stardew Valley
There are different types of iridium sprinkler in Stardew Valley according to the farming levels, which are:
- At level 9 in farming, the iridium sprinkler is made of an iridium bar, battery pack, and gold bar and can water up to 24 tilled tiles every morning.
- At level 2 in farming, the iridium sprinkler is made of an iron bar and copper bar and can water up to 4 tilled tiles every morning.
- At level 6 in farming, the iridium sprinkler is made of refined quartz, iron bar, and gold bar, which can water up to 8 tilled tiles every morning.
Quests of Iridium Sprinkler in Stardew Valley
Nobody asks about iridium sprinkler in-game quests.
Different Bundles of Iridium Sprinkler of Stardew Valley
The iridium sprinklers are not involved in any packs in Stardew valley.
Iridium Sprinkler Stardew Valley Item Code/Value/ID
Item ID or item code is 645, and the value of an item code is 1000.
An Animal Name Used by a Spawn
Your name can be spawned by going to the Ranch of Marnie, speaking to Marnie, and buying any animal (although chicken is economical). Then, name the animal as  and press the button “OK.”
Character Name Used by a Spawn
Your character name can be spawned by the following method: While forming your world at the beginning of the game, set your character’s name to . Every time a villager will say your character name in discussion (e.g., Gus at Stardrop Saloon), you will get an iridium sprinkler. This iridium will help you water 24 adjacent tiles every morning.
Tips Regarding Iridium Sprinkler Stardew Valley
- Sprinklers should always be placed on the floor that is crafted or shaped walkway rather than on the surface of the earth. Whenever you tile the soil, this will prevent sprinklers from being dislodged by the hoe.
- Make the steps in the cavern of the skull. These stairwells will lead you to your destination. If you get to floor number 150, you won’t have to worry about iridium sprinklers ever again.
- Take your farm to candle four ratings at the Grandpa Shrine to get the Statue of Perfection, and Iridium will no longer be a concern for you.
- Every Friday, buy one from the sewage seller. If you don’t have batteries, it’s not worthwhile to make them.
Also Read: What Does Stardew Valley Favorite Thing Do?
How to Obtain an Iridium Sprinkler in Stardew Valley?
Sprinklers can be unlocked by a process – farming.
- Level 2 Farming unlocks a steady pattern which is up to 4 tiles sprinklers each morning.
- One bar of Iron
- One bar of Copper
- Level 6 Farming unravels the value sprinklers, which waters up to 8 tilled tiles each morning.
- One Refined Quartz
- One bar of Iron
- One bar of Gold
- Level 9 Farming unravels iridium sprinklers which waters up to 24 tilled tiles each morning.
- One bar of Iridium
- One pack of Battery
- One bar of Gold
Sprinklers can be moved with an axe, pickaxe, or hoe to remove them and relocate them.