The Akstiletto Prime is a secondary weapon that consists of a pair of machine guns and the Prime version of the Akstiletto, which Tenno created. Tenno lab’s revolutionary Akstiletto is the very first dual machine pistol intended for fast firing. Due to their excellent accuracy and extremely quick reload speed, secondary weapons are specifically tailored for fast-moving yet close combat.
The Akstiletto Prime is the main version of the Akstiletto that retains most of the Akstiletto’s stats while changing a handful.
The Akstiletto Prime’s primary stats are as follows:
- Accuracy: Has a 23.5 percent accuracy.
- Critical Chance: Each shot has a 15 percent chance of dealing with critical hits. (Akstiletto takes 18%)
- Critical Multiplier: Critical hits result in an ultra increase (2x more) in damage. (Akstiletto takes 1.8 x more)
- Fires about 7.08 shots per second. (10 shots for Akstiletto)
- Each magazine has a maximum of 40 shots. (for Akstiletto, 28)
- Shots make a lot of noise and will warn enemies when they are fired.
- Reload: A single magazine requires 1 second to reload.
- Status: Each shot has a 30 percent chance of causing status effects. (Akstiletto 18%)
- When you hold down the trigger, the gun fires and keeps firing.
- Damage: 21.6 Impact, 3.6 Puncture, with 10.8 Slash Damage
Before players can utilize the Akstiletto Prime and build it with its blueprints and Prime parts, they must have a Mastery Ranking of 10.
- All three kinds of physical damage are included.
- Base damage is moderate.
- High status
- Critical chance is moderate.
- A high rate of firing
- High precision
- There is no time for the projectile to travel.
- A large selection
- 2 Polarities
- Quick reloading
- A mastery rank (10th rank) is required.
- There is no elemental damage.
- Magazine capacity is limited.
- Maximum ammo capacity is limited.
You may acquire the blueprint for the Akstiletto Prime by opening relics and exchanging them with the other players.
The blueprint and parts needed to make the Akstiletto Prime are included in the following.
- Blueprint: Lith A2, Lith A1, Neo A1
- Barrel: Meso K1, Lith H1, Axi A2, Axi A1
- Link: Meso O1, Axi N1, Neo N5
- Receiver: Axi T1, Axi H1, Axi O1, Axi K1
Although every one of the relics has been vaulted, players already have may still be unlocked.
The Akstiletto Prime features an excellent balance of stats and just a few limitations, such as magazine capacity.
Since it is a fully automatic weapon, its magazine rapidly depletes; however, modifying it to improve its damage output would need you to deal with fewer shots.
You may compensate for its limited ammo capacity by using status effects and critical hits, requiring fewer shots to kill opponents.
Here are some examples of builds:
Build: Critical Damage
Hornet Strike and Magnum Force are used in this build to enhance its overall damage.
Pistol Gambit or Primed Pistol Gambit, Target Cracker, Primed Target Cracker are added for Critical Damage and Multiplier.
With the inclusion of Barrel Diffusion and Lethal Torrent, Multishot is included in the build.
Elemental Damage is imparted to the build by combining two elementary damage modifications of your choice into a custom combination.
This build emphasizes inflicting a good amount of critical damage while also benefiting from the elemental combinations you choose.
Some opponents will suffer more damage depending on their resistance values and the elemental combinations you’ve selected.
This build prioritizes elemental damage as well as status effects over critical characteristics.
You receive a significant increase in status chances and a combination of two secondary elements with status modifications and four elemental damage.
Auger Pact and Hornet Strike will increase your weapon’s elemental damage.
Multishot and a faster rate of fire will be added to the build with Lethal Torrent and Barrel Diffusion.
This build aims at delivering elemental damage while also having a high probability of status effects providing extra damage, and weakening enemies.
The Hybrid incorporates the features of both of the preceding builds mentioned above.
Using both the weapon’s status with critical chance and adding modifications, the Akstiletto Prime can do a lot of damage in a variety of ways.
These aren’t the only Akstiletto Prime builds accessible, but they’re accommodating in many circumstances.
There are many methods to modify this weapon, and it all depends on the players or their mod preferences. The Naramon polarity works out great when utilizing various mods for customization.
The Akstiletto Prime compensates for its lack of magazine capacity with precision and a fast rate of fire thanks to its excellent status and fair critical chance.
It maintains a high chance to deliver status effects regardless of what build it poses, and when appropriately modified, it may be appropriate for a variety of enemies.
Due to its modding options and excellent base stats, the Akstiletto Prime is a popular choice among many players.